Learning and Speaking English Language

Learning and Speaking English Language

I'm not sure how learning English will help stop extremism either, many of those who have carried out/plotted atrocities have been highly educated. Speaking English does not promote integration into British, American and Australian societies, and broaden opportunities. English speaking Muslim youths are angry, frustrated and extremist, thanks to state schools with monolingual non-Muslim teachers and English language. English language is not only a lingua franca but also lingua frankensteinia. Human right are also covers linguistic right. Cultural and linguistic genocide are very common. British schooling is murdering community languages like Arabic, Urdu and others. English is today the world killer language. Linguistic genocide is a crime against humanity and British schooling is guilty of committing this crime. Language is not just a language. It defines one's culture, identity and consciousness. It defines how we think, communicate and express ourselves. The fact is the most South Asian Muslims have come to know Islam by way of Urdu, the children's alienation from the language that connects them  the heritage of their parents and grandparents is disturbing. As a matter of fact, one has to get to know his mother tongue well if one is to master any other language.

The Prime Minister has privately argued that one of the main reasons why young Muslim males fall under the spell of fanatics is because their mothers have too much of a subordinate role within their communities to argue against the influence of the extremists.Just another narrow minded attempt to deionise Muslims, by yet another link to terrorism. This has nothing to do with extremism and David Cameron an idiot for trying to link the two. What an idiot....Muslim women should learn English, I think he means  immigrants need to learn English. Cameron's an idiot, most Muslim women were born here and educated here. 

Cameron has NO interest in integrating people, whatever their creed or race. The Tories are ALL about division, the rich go one way and get all the benefits and the poor get 'stuffed'. Been like that for over a hundred years They are supported by their non-Dom friends in the media. We have the farce of Labour being branded 'fiscally incompetent' and yet George Osborne's financial Miracle has doubled the National debt. You won't hear that in the media.  The recession was caused by banking crisis and largely the government's and bankers fault, and instead of holding them accountable, people turned around and blamed immigrants. Even in the last election people kept banging on about how immigrants are stealing benefits, yet people failed to recognise that the credit crunch and its horrible aftermath wasn't caused by immigrants....and all political parties enforced the anti-immigrant sentiment. Typical divide and conquer tactics.

He is expected to call for more Muslim women to learn the language so they can make advances in the job market and take on a more influential role.

Prime Minister David Cameron will call on Muslim women to learn English to counter extremism.  Living in UK, obviously one needs to know English. However David the Pig abuser should know better, Knowing English does NOT prevent TERRORISM. HATE breeds HATE. TERROR breeds TERRORISM.

Mr Cameron has been shocked by the fact that at least 700 people from the UK – the vast majority of them young males – have travelled to support or fight for jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq, with about half having since returned to Britain. Most who have gone are thought to have joined Islamic State. They are the product of British schooling and well versed in English language nd not in their mother tongues and Arabic.

He has argued with advisers that he needs to ‘lift the horizons’ of women in those areas where the language barrier contributes to them being trapped outside the workforce.  Male Muslims are the most integrated people going they do far more than anybody when it comes to charity and live side by side and work with every different background unlike David Cameron who lives in a very segregated area like the vast majority of Zionist do.

Why do we have a pop at Mr Trump when David Cameron seems quite happy to discriminate against Muslims himself with this idea of deporting Muslims' who haven't learned English within a certain time period; (bearing in mind that English is supposed to be one of the hardest languages to learn). You can't say that David Cameron's policy idea is exactly 'Muslim friendly'. And why doesn't he deport the Polish, the  Czech, and not forgetting the Chinese students in this country's universities? When I was studying at university, I found that Chinese students', who had supposedly learned English before they could study in Britain, couldn't actually speak the language at all. I think there is a bit of money passing around to get these students in. The fact that they also pay large sums of money in tuition fees annually may be the reason the government leaves them alone. Strange that. Hey, we could just deport everyone who can't speak fluid English. David Cameron would have loads of space then and it'd keep the economic cost down .

If David Cameron's idea becomes law, the only thing that this will do, is discriminate against Muslims by forcing people who are living within a very close knit community and splitting them up. Single mothers, who have fled tensions in their own country for a safer life in Britain with their children. How can we slag off Donald Trump for his comments when our government is thinking of doing the same?

The Muslim Council of Britain has objected to what it describes as an attempt to place responsibility for extremism entirely on Britain’s Muslim population, arguing that they are also ‘struggling to challenge the terrorist narrative’. Beat fanatics by teaching them English? The national language here in Israel is Hebrew. Terrorists and their terrorist harbouring families here know Hebrew - children terrorists know Hebrew. The man is an idiot. He cannot seriously believe the guff written above. If they learn English and go out and get a job, they will stop young Muslims being radicalised. The man is an incompetent feminised man, who measures everything by women taking men's jobs. Does he understand nothing at all. The UK was targeted for many years by IRA Terrorists , and THEY all spoke English , So Cameron , what is your point???????????

A man is the product of his culture, language and faith. Muslim community is different from the host community as far as culture, language and faith is concerned. Muslim children must develop their cultural, linguistic and spiritual identity before they are exposed to wider world, otherwise, they would be lost in western jungle. British schooling is the home of institutional racism. The result is that Muslim children are unable to develop self-confidence and self-esteem. Racism is deeply rooted in British society. British schools are not doing enough to tackle racism and promote race relations. Many teachers are unaware of racist attitudes amongst pupils.  Muslim children also need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods.

None of 7/7 bombers and British Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of Muslim schools. They are the product of British schooling which is the home of institutional racism with chicken racist native teachers. It is absurd to believe that Muslim schools, Imams and Masajid teach Muslim children anti-Semitic, homophobic and anti-western views. It is dangerously deceptive and misleading to address text books and discuss them out of their historical, cultural and linguistic context. It is not wrong to teach children that Jews are committing the same cruelty in Palestine what German did to them before or during Second World War. It is not wrong to teach children that anti-social behaviour, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, sex before marriage, teenage pregnancies and abortions are western values and Islam is against all such sins. This does not mean that Muslim schools teach children to hate westerners, Jews and homosexuals.

Muslim children must learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time he must learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit. The whole world belongs to Muslims.

I have always said, the more languages you know, the broader your cultural knowledge. Those who say you must only use one language narrow their perception of the world. Also, people who can learn languages are good at playing musical instruments. Languages should be taught more in school. When I speak in Arabic I feel like a poet and when in English, I feel like a philosopher. "This mental flexibility pays big dividends especially later in life: the typical signs of cognitive ageing occur later in bilinguals – and the onset of age-related degenerative disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s are delayed in bilinguals by up to five years." We are amazed by being able to speak multilingual which is great Ever thought of the One God Creator Who made these languages.

I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools for the last 45 years. I set up the first Muslim school in London in 1981. Now there are 188 schools  and only 18 schools are state funded.  I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers. I hope my dream would come true one day.

Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling. These are the reasons why majority of Muslim parents would like to send their children to Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. Only less than 10% attend Muslim schools and more than 90% keep on attending state and church schools to be mis-educated and de-educated by non-Muslim monolingual teachers.

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as Muslim Academies. This means the Muslim children will get a decent education. Muslim schools turned out balanced citizens, more tolerant of others and less likely to succumb to criminality or extremism. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

IA

Tags: