NO TOPIC 11

Error corrected.

YOU is sleeping!!

I don't think this place has the life in it to need another "No Topic".

Besides, with blogs, the nature of fora has changed a bit.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

He's added an 'omrow' tag haha

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Blah

Hey how is everyone? It's been ages, hope everyone is good Smile

Very few people on here now.

Probably becuse the website performance over the past year or so has been attrocious, it was more or less abandoned.

I've fixed that now and given the place a new lick of paint, and lets see if people crawl out of the woodwork. if they do, it will take time.

Til then will add new content to gain attention.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam guys it's been forvever since I posted
Hope and pray you are all well.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Salaam,

Good to see some old names crawling out of the woodwork.

Inshallah you have had a good year and will have an even better future.

I like the new look it's more fresher. It's difficult when everyone has moved on to be honest, plus I don't know if a lot of people use forums nowadays ( I may be wrong).

Angel wrote:
I like the new look it's more fresher. It's difficult when everyone has moved on to be honest, plus I don't know if a lot of people use forums nowadays ( I may be wrong).

Salaam Angel, hope you're well Smile

Using forums is certainly not a thing of the past but it does depend on the age of the person. Obviously this website has always been targetted at a younger audience and those who used to use the site regularly will all have more important and entertaining ways to spend their time. However it's still nice to see an oldie around here. But also, especially with the new look, it'd be great to bring in some fresh faces too. I think the website itself still has a lot to offer and it'd be a shame for all that to go to waste. Do share the site with some younger, potential revivalers Biggrin

(Are you a mummy now? Or am I mistaking you for someone else? Hope the baby and everything is all fine Biggrin )

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Topic locked