Operation Chalice

I'm not even going to quote what's said. 

So I was watching the news, until THIS disgusting headline came up which just made me face-palm. 

First the men accused in Rochdale, and now this followed by a man charged over attempted rape ().

I find it so funny that all the men involved are pakistani which just makes it an even bigger disgrace on the whole community. What the heck, the older one involved was 61. 

Someone a while back said to me ''Why is it only pakistani muslim men who find themselves in these situations?''

I wish I knew.

i didnt read the whole thing BUT. remember, media isnt your friend.

why mention the pakistani or the muslimness of these men? got nowt to do with their sex abuse shizzle.

ah but the media thinks otherwise and want YOU to think otherwise. hence the mention.

plenty of white christian males out there doing the same.

remember: "-how do you feel about the terrorist of 9/11 sharing the same faith as you?

answer: how do you feel abt hitler sharing the same faith as YOURS?"

i read that was a quote of Muhammad Ali, the boxer. dont know if thats true. doesnt matter. the message does.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

The question "why is it only pk men doing this?" is stupid. Have they not been watching other news, or does their mind automatically censor news related to White people doing this stuff - Esp with all the old famous guys whose dirty secrets are coming out, starting with the saville case

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There are plenty of current news stories about people grooming and abusing kids these days.

Most of the accused do not fit in the above operation - they are often famous celebrities and persons of power from the past.

So its not just one segment of society that has depravity and a single segment cannot be scapegoated.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I didn't read about the actual operation thing lol
But I saw a mini story in the metro, from this tuesday, about a 12yr girl raped in the park by a WHITE guy. The guy's ethnicity wasn't mentioned in the headline though, rather towards the end of the story when they mentioned who they're looking for! I doubt that'd be the case if he was Pakistani.

This article IS related to the Muslim stuff though:
It's time to face up to the problem of sexual abuse in the white community

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Things like this disgust me SO much regardless of who the person doing the acts is. Generally, what do you think should be done to combat this? Do you think Muslims should lead the fight against child sexual exploitation or grooming?