Who in History would you like to meet?

I was going to create this topic about the companions of the prophet sallAllahu'alaihiwassalaam. 

who from the companions would you really like to meet in Jannah inshaaAllah?

I really want to meet Ibn 'Umar and Anas ibn Malik. mainly because they were "youth" during the time of the prophet sallAllahu'alaihiwassalam and I read all these hadith reported by them as well. I would just love to get to know them and meet them!

this topic can also be used to talk about anybody else in History you'd like to meet. but thing is, with the sahabas radhiyAllahu'anhum, if we work hard enough, inshaaaAllah we WILL be able to meet them.

(i wrote all this yesterday but forgot to create the topic)

now theres someone else i'd like to meet! Mu'aath Ibn Jabal! because he was the first missionary and he was a youth as well.

InshaAllah, id love to meet ALL of the Sahabah and Sahabiyaat in Jannah. There's just so many to choose from, and each has so many qualities that i'd love to talk about. But i'll stick to two for the mean time.

I'd love to meet Khadija (R). She was an amazing woman and a role model for us all. When the prophet Muhammad (S) had received the first revalation of Iqra, Khadija (R) was the first person he relied on, telling her to cover his blessed body. In his (S)'s moments of fear, Khadija stood by his side and believed in him implicitly. During their entire marriage, she fulfilled his needs and as the 'Mother of Believers' she took care of the family home, and supported the Messenger in the worst of times. She understood him, and she appreciated him and his responsibility in conveying the message of Allah. 

From the Sahabah it would be Umar (R). From someone who threatened to kill the messenger and who had such hatred for this new message that was facing the Makkan people, how was it, that his heart warmed towards the religion that Muhammad (S) was spreading. His story involving his brother-in-law and sister, shows how he was struck by the beauty of the verses of the Quran. He was a true warrior for the cause of Islam, and although he may have been strict and stern, he was also the pillar of support for the weak. Muhammad (S) said regarding him: 'O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is, whenever Satan sees you taking a way, he follows a way other than yours!' (Bukhari).

i think i might cry, laugh and hide all at the same time if i were to meet Khadija and Umar radhiyAllahu'anhum.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Titanium wrote:
Ah Lilly! Good Question!

Adam n Eve, Moses, Sulayman and Khadija! (ra)

Im too scared to meet The Prophet (saw), i have feeling he'll just slap me.

Also my grandfathers. never met them n apparently their were awesome people.

ah! prophet Sulayman 'alaihissalaam! and Dawud! the one with whom the mountains and birds used to praise Allong along with.

you have to explain whyyy! thats part of the fuuuun.

and why do you think that though? he sallAllahu'alaihiwassalaam never touched a strange woman so no worries. plus it doesnt seem to be in his nature to do something like that.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I would like to meet Maryam (rA) and ask her how she felt when she found out she was pregnant whilst being a virgin, and when she went home and people thought wrongly of her, obviously before Isa (as) spoke.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I would like to meet many, but the ultimate highlight would be meeting Rasool :saw:, but how unfortunate for me, how can the earth ever meet the moon??

I want to meet Shakespere. The conversation will go something like this:

"Hi Shakey, how's it going?"

"Not bad NS."

"Listen Shakey, need to ask you something. How did you come across a time machine?"

"What you talking about NS?"

"Well, you're tragedies seem coincidentally simmilar to the kind of stuff that happens in my family, so I just asumed you had a time machine, came to 2000 to 2010(ish), took notes on what you saw, watered it down, and wrote your Fiction stories?"

"LM*AO - NS, you're the only onw who's ever figured me out......"

(note how he still didn't tell me how he came across the time machine, but it's all good at least I've got confirmation now of what I've suspected since I was made to read R&J at school and thought "hey, that's like what happened between the Chardhry and Raja family in my village back home")