DYNAMO WALKS ON WATER! IS HE A JINN?

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wow... you people will believe anything. No wonder the muslim ummah is fudged up.

I can perform card tricks too... does that make me a Jinn too? Oh no! Quick run! Hide! Before i put a spell on you.

Diablo

His tricks can be deduced by the simplest of explanations and observations. Or as the saying goes 'there is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact' however it is not truth you seek but justification. Its a capital mistake to twist facts to suit theorise.

Always remember truth stands out from fiction.

Believe what you will. I wash my hands of this.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
I can perform card tricks too... does that make me a Jinn too? Oh no! Quick run! Hide! Before i put a spell on you.

ROFL

I'm over here Sephy, no need for hide and seek! *Chucks over some Tangy Cheese Doritos!*

YES HE IS NOT A JINN BUT HAS ONE INSIDE HIM 

THE VIDEO IS NOT THAT AMAZING I'VE SEEN BETTER

Hey guys did u all ever mentioned that dynamo had suffered from a deadly  disease , usually the man or women will get these types of disease when a jinn move into their body and it will kill that man or wom.. But he didn't die but he started controlling it for which that jinn took the life of his grand father...

Its not the matter of cards magic but incredible magic s like flying , walking on water, vanishing, and etc....

Pages